We are a first-of-a-kind research and development center with a mission to create leading-edge, paradigm-changing resources to meet the challenges of education in the 21st century.
Our work capitalizes on the net-generation's deep engagement with the digital world outside of the classroom to improve their learning in school. We leverage technology for an educational approach that goes beyond the traditional 'one-size-fits-all', so that teachers can deliver instruction of unprecedented individualization, fitted to each student's abilities. We design educational solutions that accelerate mastery of the 21st century skills that our students—our nation's future workforce—need for success in tomorrow's world.
Our work emanates from a convergence of factors in our digital age:
- Digital socialization, with the potential for collaborative learning
- Creative tools that facilitate student work and empower teacher-designed instruction
- Media tools that accelerate the acquisition of knowledge
- Highly-engaging, digital gaming technologies that instantly reward user success with greater levels of challenge—ideal for sustained learning, building problem solving skills, and growing self-directed learners
- Exponentially expanded and refined computing capacities to analyze assessment data, correlate data with learning needs, and return it as precisely-targeted instruction, all the while keeping teachers in control to weave guidance and wisdom into the process
Our products marry these powerful, new capabilities with McGraw-Hill Education's century of expertise in curricula development.
We bring together a team of experienced classroom educators, software engineers, and information architects who are experts in emerging technology and education. The team has already demonstrated success with the eSuite packages that accompany Wright Group's Everyday Mathematics and SRA's Imagine It! flagship programs, and with Instruction Targeted for TABE Success (ITTS) Online and Pre-GED Online, for high school drop-out recovery as part of the Contemporary/McGraw-Hill product groups.
About McGraw-Hill Education
McGraw-Hill Education, a division of The McGraw-Hill Companies, is a leading global provider of print and digital instructional, assessment, and reference solutions that empower professionals and students of all ages. McGraw-Hill Education has offices around the world and publishes in more than 65 languages. MHEducation.com
About The McGraw-Hill Companies:
The McGraw-Hill Companies is a leading global information services provider, meeting worldwide needs in the financial services, education, and business information markets. The Corporation has more than 280 offices in 40 countries. http://www.mcgraw-hill.com.